1. The Website www.fullstage.lv (hereinafter referred to as the Website) collects data about the visitors of the Website, thus enabling the maintainer of the Website to evaluate the usefulness of the Website and how it could be improved.
2. The controller that collects data on the Site’s visitors is “Full Stage”, Ltd., Reg. 41503035927, hereinafter “the Manager”).
3. Address of the controller: Dārza 3, Riga, LV-1007,
Email: [email protected],
Phone: +371 26 553 321.
4. The Manager is continually improving the Site with the aim of improving its use, so the Manager must know what information is important to the Site’s visitors, how often they visit the Site, what devices and browser they use, which region their visitors come from, and what content read.
5. The Manager uses Google Analytics, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Site. You can find out how the Google Analytics Fundamentals work at the Google homepage https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=enen&ref_topic=6157800. The Controller uses the collected data for its own legal interest in order to improve understanding of the needs of visitors to the Site and to improve access to the Controller’s public information. A visitor may stop collecting data in Google Analytics at any time, as described at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. The server hosting the Website may log requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, date and time of access). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the Controller’s legal interest in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Site.
7. Cookies are small files that are stored by the browser on the visitor’s computer each time a visitor visits the Site, to the extent specified in the browser settings of the visitor’s computer. Individual cookies are used to select and apply information and advertisements to the visitor based on the content the visitor has previously viewed, thus making the use of the Site simple, convenient and personalized for the visitor. More information about cookies, as well as deleting and managing cookies, can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
9. The visitor may control and / or delete cookies of his choice. More information about this process is available here at www.aboutcookies.org. The visitor can delete all cookies on his or her computer and most browsers can be set to block cookies from being placed on the computer. The visitor may opt out of cookies in the browser menu or at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize himself / herself with the rules of his / her browser. In the case of cookie blocking, the visitor will have to manually adjust the settings each time they visit the Site, and some services and features may not work.
10. Statistical data on the visitors to the Site shall be accessible only to those employees of the Administrator who are responsible for analyzing such data.
11. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored while the operation for which they were collected is performed, and then deleted.
12. The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the European Union regulatory enactments, including the European Parliament and EU Council Personal Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679.
13. The controller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. It is the responsibility of the visitor of the Site to independently check the content of the Site for any changes to the Terms.